Lead Software Developer
The applicant will work with a multi-function team and external contractors to develop the software that controls the Cytomos instrument and allows users to interrogate captured data.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and testing software
- Working to regulatory standards throughout the software development life cycle (ISO9001, 21 CFR part 11).
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation
- Performing code reviews
- Managing relationships with external contractors
- Working as part of a highly multi-disciplinary design team within the Agile SCRUM framework
- Working with the Head of Product Management to grow a software engineering team
- Mentoring the software engineering team
- Ensuring compliance with Cytomos’ policies, procedures and guidelines, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Engaging with the company’s appraisal process, and demonstrate commitment to our values, behaviours and your continuous personal development.
- Performing other reasonable duties and/or projects as directed by your line manager.
Click here to download full job description
23 January 2024