The applicant will be responsible for designing and manufacturing the electronic PCBs that form the heart of the Cytomos instrument and are essential for supporting the proprietary sensor, as well as assembling and testing the resulting instruments and module assemblies.
Click here to download full job description
Planning, developing, implementing, and testing the electronic PCBs within the Cytomos instrument.
- Working to regulatory standards throughout a development life cycle (ISO9001).
- Creating and maintaining accurate documentation.
- Performing design reviews at all stages of the development process
- Working as part of a highly multi-disciplinary design team within the Agile SCRUM framework
- Manage Cytomos’ relationships with external contractors and manufacturers for the development and
manufacture of the PCBs that form the heart of the Cytomos instrument.
- Manage Cytomos’ inventory of electronic components.
- Ensuring compliance with Cytomos’ policies, procedures and guidelines, together with all relevant regulatory
and statutory requirements.
- Engaging with the company’s appraisal process, and demonstrate commitment to our values, behaviours
and your continuous personal development.
- Performing other reasonable duties and/or projects as directed by your line manager.
22 January 2024